Friday, March 20, 2020

Happy 1st Day of Spring :)

Good morning Whaley/Karlonas Team, 

It's Friday check-in!  Congratulate yourselves on one week down!  This is new to all of us, such an adjustment.  There is so much to balance, PLEASE do what you can.  No judgment here as we're dealing with the same adjustments at my home, too.  Stay positive, we will get through this.  I'll continue to update my blog and email. Please have students email me if they have any questions or just want to say hello.  
 I am not assigning anything new until Monday.  Please allow students to decide if they would like to explore the gizmos on Explorelearning.com.  There are some great math and science opportunities. 

Please send me pictures and updates on how you are spending your time.  
My family is playing Scrabble, watching movies, ping pong, reading, chores, cooking, and taking walks or bike rides. :) 

Hope everyone has a great weekend, 
~Kate
:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment