Sunday, March 22, 2020

Monday, March 23rd, 2020 Good day to you all! :) In the words of my 7th grader, "Let's GO!"

Good morning, 
Hopefully my schedule makes sense to you all and is easy to follow.  Go to the AT HOME DAILY 5th GRADE DAILY STEM SCHEDULE.  I will post a new one each day.  

I have outlined a few expectations and time frames that I would like you to dedicate to math and science.  

If YOU have any QUESTIONS at all on material, PLEASE email or send me a chat on the google doc.  I AM HERE to HELP8-12 noon. Administration suggested you work on WL, Allied Arts and Band assignments in the afternoon. :) 

  

NOTICE: for science, the activities will be optional because supplies may be limited.  However, for the response questions, you can always take a picture, email, or type out on google drive and share with me; whatever you prefer.  I would prefer any way that I can read your work! 

KEEP BEING CURIOUS AND READING! 

MISS YOU SO MUCH, 
Mrs. Karlonas :) 

PS 
If I do not hear from ALL families, I will be calling on Wednesday to see how you all are doing. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment